Posted: ( 31 January, 2022, Lusaka)
The Manager Strategy is responsible for developing, monitoring, evaluating, and controlling implementation of INFRATEL’s Corporate Strategy to ensure the Company achieves its short, medium, and long-term goals. The role shall also be responsible for guiding departments and business units in aligning departmental strategies to Corporate Strategy and ensuring coordinated execution of strategy related activities. Further, the role shall be responsible for Research and Development for new products, services, an technology platforms.
- Development of departmental policies and ensurethat all INFRATEL policies are in line with the Strategy and are well implemented.
- Responsible for coordinating and aligning ofdepartmental goals to objectives set out in the Corporate Strategy
- Conduct Research & effectivelyanalyze the competition, business performance, market, and any other analysesto feed into strategy and decision making
- Research and identify new business opportunitiesincluding new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products,and services etc
- Coordinate development of the distrustedapproach to long-term plans, annual operating plans, and quarterly businessreviews
- Monitoring & evaluation of strategyperformance, coordination of implementation plans and contingencies
- Effectively identify, quantify, and mitigaterisks inherent in business strategy, strategic objectives, and strategyexecution
- Provide reports to Management
- Provide and advise management on informationsecurity matters
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, or any equivalent business-related field from a reputable institution. A Master’s Degree with specialty in Strategy Development and Implementation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of six (6) years of in similar position
Competencies required for this Role
- leadership skills for management and development of staff